Skip to Main content Skip to Navigation
Theses

Intégration des savoir-faire métier produit-process pour une amélioration de la productivité en développement de produits de style

Abstract : In the face of more intense quality-cost-deadline performance objectives from clients, in an economic climate of weak growth and a high level of competition, we note a decline in competitivity amongst French suppliers at the heart of the automobile industry. The intensification of this competition impose on them a rapid revitalisation of their products at ever reduced costs. Today, the engineering processes termed as redesign represent around 80% of time spent in the design offices of these suppliers, the remaining 20% being dedicated to innovation. A highly strategic process to ensure the company's durability. The conception of new products remains at the heart of industrial problems. As a consequence, the continuous renewal of their product ranges and innovation are becoming indispensable for the future. In the framework of this thesis, we will look at the problem of collaborative engineering in a large company and of the integration of professional knowledge in routine and innovative conception to accelerate the process of product conception, in order to make ever more robust products in ever tighter deadlines. Through different experimentations carried out in both academic and industrial contexts, this research work has enabled us to develop a model that allows the speeding up of the product conception process whilst reducing the time dedicate to reconception. Based on a paradigm of case based reasoning, this new model thus shows that it is possible to provide an efficient help system to different professional agents involved in the processes of conception and product development. This work also shows some limitations of the finished model and, in this regard proposes some research prospects to make progress in the subject.
Complete list of metadatas

Cited literature [135 references]  Display  Hide  Download

https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00603633
Contributor : Elisabeth Cacioli <>
Submitted on : Saturday, October 1, 2011 - 7:00:16 AM
Last modification on : Friday, October 23, 2020 - 4:37:14 PM
Long-term archiving on: : Monday, January 2, 2012 - 2:20:17 AM

Identifiers

  • HAL Id : tel-00603633, version 1

Collections

Citation

Jean-Bernard Bluntzer. Intégration des savoir-faire métier produit-process pour une amélioration de la productivité en développement de produits de style. Mécanique [physics.med-ph]. Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbeliard, 2009. Français. ⟨NNT : 2009BELF0120⟩. ⟨tel-00603633⟩

Share

Metrics

Record views

531

Files downloads

2321